Friday, January 11, 2008

Why won't he nap?

I don't understand...when I'm tired, all I want to do is sleep. Ethan, on the other hand, will be exhausted, rubbing his eyes and yawning and fussing...but lay him down for a nap and he's all smiles, raspberries, and coos. All he wants to do is talk to Mommy and play! He's almost 3 hours overdue for his morning nap, and he's fussing and rubbing his eyes as I type. I'm going to go try this nap thing again. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin!

Hope the Holidays went well and smooth. As for the lack of sleep...Uhm, do you think Ethan has a little bit of Mikey in him? Don't slap me the next time you see me, ok? I meant the youthful spunk that I remember Mikey having as a kid.

Miss Ya, Gabe

Michelle said...

Mom always warned me that I was going to have a Mikey of my own...!

Ethan does sometimes seem a lot like his Uncle Mike. He's a cute kid, and he is already a charmer who looooves people. And he is already a handful!

Mike's a good guy, so if Ethan turns out to be a lot like him, I think we'll be OK! We might eventually need to get some tips on what to watch out for from Mike, though...he knows all the tricks Ethan might pull on us later on!

Post a Comment