It's been really hard to post anything lately because Ethan is now officially crawling! Our study is a baby danger-zone, and I can no longer plop him next to me with a toy and reasonably expect him to stay there. Crawling has also really messed up his naps, but he is napping right now, so here I am!
We've had a very interesting couple of weeks! With Ethan learning how to crawl, our bed is no longer safe for him. We fully expected to transition him into his crib by this point, but we didn't anticipate all the sleep problems crawling would cause! Plus, all 3 of us had a cold last week, and now Ethan is getting tooth #3 (his top left tooth!), which means even more fussy nights! So, for the time being, we've got our mattress on our floor.
I personally am going to miss having my cuddly baby in our bed, but we're just not sleeping very well anymore, so it's time for a change. Co-sleeping worked for us, especially in the beginning with all of the constant nursing and his reflux issues. Then we were all just kind of happy with the arrangement, so we kept it up. But it's getting to be too hard to get a good night's sleep.
Sigh. I hear a baby voice from the other room. Well, that was a 15 minute nap...I'll take what I can get! It's way too hard to blog 1-handed (carrying him now), so I'll have to finish this later! And no, still no new pics on Shutterfly...sorry!
1 comment:
I'm so excited he's crawling. He's gonna be getting into all kinds of trouble now though, lol. Good luck!
Post a Comment